– Save money and the environment.
– Cloth menstrual pads are less likely to cause rashes and contact dermatitis.
– Women with sensitive skin and allergies may prefer cloth pads.
How to use:
– Snap up pad around underwear with the black ”bamboo charcoal”/ white ”bamboo fiber” side up.
– Change pad when required (usually around 4-6 hours) depending on your flow and your personal choice. However you will quickly find out the best time frame for changes.
– The pads are meant for personal use only and should not be shared with others.
How to wash:
– Wash your new pad once or twice before using it.
– After use Rinse pads with cold water to prevent staining. Then place into wet bag. Pads do not need soaking.
– The cloth menstrual pad is machine washable and dry, water temperature under 40℃.
– Dry in dryer or hang in sun to dry.
– Avoid washing the pads in public facilities.